The biggest pressure point for an online seller is – Capital (lack of it). Big brands that sell online have financial backing. But small sellers can face financial crunch.On top it the inability to predict online sales and being prepared for the sheer volume, especially during online sales and festive seasons, can be very pressurizing.This is when the need for Working Capital (WC) is felt the most. Few reasons why/when WC is important are :
It allows the day-to-day operations of a business to run smooth
Enhanced financial liquidity
Meet sudden increase in demand by buying inventory
Create new product line for a specific period
Build brand value and goodwill
Determines the ability to pay off short-term expenses or debts
Reduces trade liabilities
Avail Funds From ₹5 Lakh - ₹ 75 Lakhs
- With Online Seller Finance, you are eligible for credit of up to INR 75 Lakhs, ensuring that you’re never too short of funds.
Customised Credit Criteria
- We customize the credit underwriting parameters as per the business being evaluated. For instance, we’re able to offer you a loan on the basis of your monthly sales / weekly / Bi-monthly sales and your projected revenue, making the offer unique to your business.
A Quick, Hassle-Free Application Procedure
- Just fill in your details and scan the necessary documents to our representative. We will take it from there.
Loan Amount Sanctioned Can Be Up To 2 Times of Your Monthly Sales on Marketplaces
- To finance potentially lucrative opportunities, Online Seller Finance allows you to avail credit up to twice your monthly sales across marketplaces. This way, you always have enough funds to finance revenue growth as your sales increase.
- The eligibility criteria for Online Seller Finance is fairly simple, and doesn’t require you to pledge any assets in order to access credit.
- Your business must have minimum operational history of 2 year
- Your partnership with the E-commerce player must be a minimum of 12 months.
- Minimum monthly sales of 3 lacs.
- 1 yr business bank statement in PDF format of all banks.
- PAN Card
- Address proof (Residential and business) – Passport, Voter’s id, rent agreement, Adhaar card. Shops & Est. License, Utility Bill, residence ownership proof.
- GST / VAT certificate of the business.
- 2 yrs complete financials with schedules***
How to apply
- Click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill in the Sign Up form. This takes less than 10 minutes.
- Our representative from the respective city / location will get in touch with you.
- Submit scanned or PDF documents.
Get In Touch
PTI Building, 4th Floor,
DP-9, Sector V, Salt Lake,
Kolkata 700 091
Phone: +91 33 40156000