Experience: 3+ years post qualification experience in NBFC, treasury function (securitization, money market instruments etc.) and regulatory environment .Must be good in accounting skills.
- Responsible for liquidity and cash management which includes planning, cash flow monitoring, managing bank accounts, ensuring optimum utilization of funds and effective resource mobilization.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and systems for smooth functioning of the accounts
- Ensuring accurate accounting of treasury operations
- Relationship management with various Lenders/ Bankers/credit rating agencies and fulfilling the data requirements and resolving queries
- Preparing loan proposals and Credit Monitoring Arrangement data (CMA) for Term loan/cash credit requirements
- Handling due-diligence exercise for equity raise and preparing business projections
- Executing Securitization deals
- Dealing in money market instruments
- Preparing various monthly/quarterly/annual reports for investors/lenders
- Preparing Book Debt Statement for the existing Banks & Financial Institutions to see the balancing debt position
- Covenant tracking for various lenders
- Preparing various MIS reports for the Management such as monthly stock statement, interest analysis etc.
MAIL YOU CV AT firstname.lastname@example.org